Flirc Forums

Can I cancel my order?

Starslayer74

On 12/18/2022 at 5:50 PM, Nathan said:

PM me your pre-order info.

And just to check, have you been following all the updates in the Skip section and tried out the beta software that was just released?

I have been following but I had not downloaded the software. I just did so and have been playing with it. 

Is there any update at all on shipping dates?  

Yep, we are expecting the factory to start production soon (if they haven't already), and the first batch to ship to our US warehouse soon. From there the order of delivery will go: those who pre-ordered on the website before the kickstarter, then the early bird kickstarters, then everyone else. 

We'll definitely miss Christmas, but we're hoping to get the pre-orders and early birds out in December or by the end of it. That's the news as-of Friday. Not sure if there's been any update since then. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Starslayer74 said:

I decided not to cancel and I did get my remote today. Waiting for the Windows 11 issue to be sorted out.... I like the remote but I do wish there was some more back lighting behind the number keys (and other keys as well)

Looking forward to getting it set up. 

I'm really happy and grateful you held on, and so sorry about the windows issue, working as fast as possible.