Flirc Forums

IOTAVX SA3

On 6/27/2023 at 5:36 PM, virtualxip said:

Okay nevermind.

Just in case anyone stumbles upon this thread like I did, here's the topic you're looking for:

Also here's a config for IOTAVX SA3.

(Includes only SA3 Buttons on original remote. NP3 Buttons are not in this config file.)

-Cheers

IOTAVX - SA3.json 8.28 kB · 1 download

Just doublechecking, is the IOTAVX something other than an Onkyo receiver? If so, I will create a new thread for it so we can be sure not to miss it and get it into the app

Hi @Nathan, yes it's something completely different. IOTA Enterprises Ltd. is a British brand.

IOTAVX is probably the name of their lineup and the SA3 specifically is their stereo amplifier. See here:

https://www.iotaenterprises.co.uk/products/iotavx-audiophile-stereo-amplifier-sa3

It comes with a remote that features buttons for their amplifier as well as their network player NP3.

The remote can also be seen on the product page (5th image in the slider).

My JSON file includes only the buttons for the SA3, since I don't have the NP3 and was feeling a bit lazy. :)

If necessary I could scan the other buttons as well - but I couldn't test them. (However all SA3 buttons worked first try.)

6 hours ago, virtualxip said:

Hi @Nathan, yes it's something completely different. IOTA Enterprises Ltd. is a British brand.

IOTAVX is probably the name of their lineup and the SA3 specifically is their stereo amplifier. See here:

https://www.iotaenterprises.co.uk/products/iotavx-audiophile-stereo-amplifier-sa3

It comes with a remote that features buttons for their amplifier as well as their network player NP3.

The remote can also be seen on the product page (5th image in the slider).

My JSON file includes only the buttons for the SA3, since I don't have the NP3 and was feeling a bit lazy. :)

If necessary I could scan the other buttons as well - but I couldn't test them. (However all SA3 buttons worked first try.)

Nice job, and thank you. Looks great and I'm going to add this to the next release tomorrow.

• Thanks 1