Flirc Forums

1x Skip 1S Remote but two laptops used to program it?

quattleb

I have two laptops that get moved around so I may use either one at any particular time.

Logitech Harmony app allowed me to either of the 2 Harmony remotes I owned to either of my laptops to modify programming. I believe it is based on signing into my account.

I expected to find the similar ability with the Spike 1S and its Skip app. Appears not as my already named / programmed "Sunroom" remote needs to be named and setup from scratch on my other laptop.

As slick as the 1S is I hope the ability to read the configuration FROM the remote will be added ASAP. Or a way to cloud synchronize the setups

thx

qb

4 minutes ago, quattleb said:

I have two laptops that get moved around so I may use either one at any particular time.

Logitech Harmony app allowed me to either of the 2 Harmony remotes I owned to either of my laptops to modify programming. I believe it is based on signing into my account.

I expected to find the similar ability with the Spike 1S and its Skip app. Appears not as my already named / programmed "Sunroom" remote needs to be named and setup from scratch on my other laptop.

As slick as the 1S is I hope the ability to read the configuration FROM the remote will be added ASAP. Or a way to cloud synchronize the setups

thx

qb

Yeah, that’s definitely planned.