Flirc Forums

Please add to Database (Dune-HomeMatics-SetTopBox.json)

TonyC

Hi,

I created a brand/device file for the Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus.
i originally used the codes provided on the manufactures website but those did not work as they had repeats in the PRONTO codes.

So anyways I figured that I could use irtool.exe as a learning app with the FLIRC USB and volia everything works perfect.

in case anyone is wondering what this device is:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BV7FS48D/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza  (just link to product no affiliate stuff)

It's the dune version of the Homatics Android streaming device and the difference is it's Black and has a built in IR Receiver that uses google IR codes.
The remote it comes with defaults to IR when the bluetooth is not available out of range etc and I used that with the flirc to get all the pronto codes.

Fantastic streaming box that rivals the Nvida Sheild.

Dune-HomeMatics-SetTopBox.json

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 7:32 AM, TonyC said:

Hi,

I created a brand/device file for the Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus.
i originally used the codes provided on the manufactures website but those did not work as they had repeats in the PRONTO codes.

So anyways I figured that I could use irtool.exe as a learning app with the FLIRC USB and volia everything works perfect.

in case anyone is wondering what this device is:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BV7FS48D/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza  (just link to product no affiliate stuff)

It's the dune version of the Homatics Android streaming device and the difference is it's Black and has a built in IR Receiver that uses google IR codes.
The remote it comes with defaults to IR when the bluetooth is not available out of range etc and I used that with the flirc to get all the pronto codes.

Fantastic streaming box that rivals the Nvida Sheild.

Dune-HomeMatics-SetTopBox.json 17.69 kB · 1 download

Are you still seeing double key presess with this? I double checked your codes, they look correct.

Nope works perfect after I learned them with the flirc:-)

(the ones the Dune company posted on their website did not work, but I was able to learn them from the remote they ship)
The remote defaults to full IR mode when the box is unplugged from power and I was able to use that to learn all the buttons and voila it works perfectly now.

Jason, the .json file I posted above is the one I am using and it works perfectly.   I did update the skip app today with the latest nightnly and delays are still not working.  Don't know if you pushed the fix for that yet though.

Thanks,

Tony

Edited by TonyC

7 hours ago, TonyC said:

Nope works perfect after I learned them with the flirc:-)

(the ones the Dune company posted on their website did not work, but I was able to learn them from the remote they ship)
The remote defaults to full IR mode when the box is unplugged from power and I was able to use that to learn all the buttons and voila it works perfectly now.

Jason, the .json file I posted above is the one I am using and it works perfectly.   I did update the skip app today with the latest nightnly and delays are still not working.  Don't know if you pushed the fix for that yet though.

Thanks,

Tony

Delays will be fixed today. We're going to push an update. Hang tight.

Thanks for the json. Much appreciated.

Thanks Jason,

I updated the desktop app and the delays work and I can select all the delay values.

prior to this update I could not select certain values.

Works great now and I reduced my 16 second delay today to a much more sane value.

One more question are there plans to add the ability to do a press and hold to send a different command?

For example on my LG TV if you press back it goes back one screen, but if you press and hold it sends the exit command.
So for the Skip one press should send the back command and a long press should send the exit command.

Also can you enable the delete option for posts?   There are some I posted that I want to delete :-)

Edited by TonyC