Flirc Forums

Scepter U55CV

Thank you kindly!

If it helps, I did reach out to Sceptre's support and they hinted they often use sony codes (I was hoping for something more specific but that's what they gave me). I did try all the current sony code groups and haven't had luck so far. Let me know if you need any more info!

• 4 weeks later...

@jason, FYI, the U55CV-U didn't work but the other newly added sceptre tv did the trick (X435BV-F, which has 2 entries which appear as duplicates) so I'm all set. So there might be issues in accuracy of these entries but more importantly they work!

TYVM! Remote now in use! Love it! Appreciate the support!

You and the team are building such a great and needed product! I love the community engagement! Will recommend!

56 minutes ago, jd531 said:

@jason, FYI, the U55CV-U didn't work but the other newly added sceptre tv did the trick (X435BV-F, which has 2 entries which appear as duplicates) so I'm all set. So there might be issues in accuracy of these entries but more importantly they work!

TYVM! Remote now in use! Love it! Appreciate the support!

You and the team are building such a great and needed product! I love the community engagement! Will recommend!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know about the duplicates, I'll remove those. yes, the U55CV in the database was actually U550CV. Puzzled they didn't work, but I'm certainly glad you found the one that does. 

I'm actually going to duplicate the X435BV-F as a U55CV for convenience for future customers.

Thanks again for letting me know.