Flirc Forums

No way to scroll list of available buttons in button mapping (0.9.80)

Bret S

Trying to map buttons, and when I click a device I see the first portion of the available buttons to drag to the remote. However, I only see "CC through Digit 1", the first page of the alphabetical list. I see a tiny scroll bar, partially covered by the button list, but it does nothing. Arrow keys do nothing to scroll, cannot resize window as it seems locked in size. Maximizing the app snaps it back to the original size. Windows 10 21H2.

2wtfnzg.pngC

Edited by Bret S
add more info

On 6/5/2023 at 9:46 PM, Bret S said:

I see a tiny scroll bar, partially covered by the button list, but it does nothing. 

That should probably not be visible at all. It's the scroll for the activities behind the button panel. Will talk to the UX team about making that go away when the buttons panel is open in compact mode. 

On 6/5/2023 at 10:46 PM, Bret S said:

Trying to map buttons, and when I click a device I see the first portion of the available buttons to drag to the remote. However, I only see "CC through Digit 1", the first page of the alphabetical list. I see a tiny scroll bar, partially covered by the button list, but it does nothing. Arrow keys do nothing to scroll, cannot resize window as it seems locked in size. Maximizing the app snaps it back to the original size. Windows 10 21H2.

(...)

I just received my new Skip 1s. Was very excited to try it out. But i encounter the same problem with Skip App 0.9.80 (beta). In Windows 10, I cannot scroll the list of available buttons for my devices, neither with mouse nor keayboard. By the way, I have a small display at 1280X800. The Skip App is in "Compact" screen resolution. Changing this to "Regular" does have the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 6:30 AM, jason said:

Use your mouse to scroll?

Yes, this was the answer. I don't use a mouse, just a Thinkpad with a TrackPoint, so scrolling like this isn't something I ever do. I figured out that two fingers on the trackpad scrolls it. Thanks.