Flirc Forums

Onkyo TX-RZ50 and Apple TV 4K (2022)

Haven't found an Onkyo code thus far that maps all the buttons on the TX-RZ50 RX (RC-972R remote.... same remote is used for the TX-NR7100 and TX-NR6100).

The 2 Apple TV device codes are not working with my ATV (2022). ATV sees the IR but does not change anything. I had posted on the Skip1s forum and see another user with the ATV is seeing the same issue.

1 hour ago, laarj said:

Haven't found an Onkyo code thus far that maps all the buttons on the TX-RZ50 RX (RC-972R remote.... same remote is used for the TX-NR7100 and TX-NR6100).

The 2 Apple TV device codes are not working with my ATV (2022). ATV sees the IR but does not change anything. I had posted on the Skip1s forum and see another user with the ATV is seeing the same issue.

Where is the other forum for the Apple TV? Can you post your config?

Posted on Skip1s sub forum "Apple 4K + Device Parameters". 

1 Activity, 3 devices. Onkyo TX-RZ50 AVR, LG CX TV, Apple TV 4K(2022). I was able to power on the LG and AVR. Adjust Volume and mute (AVR) with current device codes. Apple TV has only 2 device codes and both respond the same; ATV sees IR when pressing any of the mapped buttons but does nothing. ATV setting, Skip code mismatch, or something else I'm missing??