Flirc Forums

Sony XBR65X900F - Enter Key & Channels Input

Just received my Skip 1s and noticed that the "Enter" action assigned to the center button does not function.  Also, if you want to watch general television/ota the input is called "Channels" on the television and none of the inputs seem to work.  This is effectively rendering the remote unsuable.  

2 hours ago, brittonal said:

Just received my Skip 1s and noticed that the "Enter" action assigned to the center button does not function.  Also, if you want to watch general television/ota the input is called "Channels" on the television and none of the inputs seem to work.  This is effectively rendering the remote unsuable.  

Hey @brittonal

The software does it's best to setup the buttons best as possible, but it's very likely some got mis-assigned. If you can save your config, and post it, I can take a look to see how we can improve it. 

Remember to go into the activity and you can see everything in your list, where you can quickly assign and test buttons. If it's a matter of specific codes for that model, we're working on making this better, but let's start with the above.

@jason

Thanks for the response!  I did end up finding an "Enter" key for the Sony that functions.  The remote got assigned one that wasn't correct.  However, the inputs for "Channels" don't work but here is the configuration.Living Room.skip  I've tried all of them I think and none work.  It's an Android powered television.  If you care for a picture of it, just let me know.