Flirc Forums

On/Off sequence not working

Tony
Go to solution Solved by Nathan,

Hi!

I'm running firmware version 4.12.18 and app version 0.9.80 and ever since I update to this configuration the power button only turn on/off the first thing that I have matched to the power button. All the power commands works separately, but when pressing the power button it is only ever the first command that is working.

Would really like a fix for this.

BR

/Tony

Yes, they are all assigned and I have removed and added them again without success. Right now I have the various power toggle commands assigned to the color wheel so I can turn my units on and off. And as I mentioned, the first command in the sequence always work so I have tested the various toggles by putting them first which works, but every command after the first one fails.

Current setup:

image.thumb.png.6c40b905f63439faad766d01a3ba5fd9.png

• Solution

I'm afraid I'm not sure what's happening here. Jason and the team are currently in the process of shipping about a thousand remotes to people, so he may take a sec to respond. In the meantime, could you grab the log for your remote and the app? Instructions below.

My only other suggestion would be to try downgrading your remote's firmware back to whatever it was and checking again. You can find a list of firmwares and software to downgrade here: 

The safer move, though, would be to just post your log and see if Jason can figure out anything after shipping is done.