Flirc Forums

Flirc / ps4 / harmony ultimate

Pentavrit

Hi

i only just received by Flirc Xbmc on Friday, so very new to the device, and I purchased it to allow for the harmony remote to work with ps4 in the media app (specially for dvd and bluray).

To get started I followed this guide - https://lanzerdiy.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/harmony-remote-and-ps4-solution-using-flirc/

iniitially all seemed to go ok and my initial dvd test went very well. I remapped the harmony remote keys to suit my preferences but left the actual commands as they were. However, on my follow up tests / attempted uses the remote either can't control any actions or only operates a few basic functions.

does this device still work with ps4/harmony remotes together or should I return the device back to amazon to get a refund?

hope someone can help.

Pent.

Ok well since my original post I borrowed a USB keyboard to test the possible ps4 keyboard commands, for media player mode, and unfortunately it seems there is no possible way to use the Flirc....

On some DVDs the discovered commands, and some I discovered on my own, do seem to work but then other DVDs or blurays there is next to no commands that work...sadly.