Flirc Forums

Shield Pro with Tivimate changing channels

ZTSMike

I installed a flirc in a new shield Pro.  We are controlling with a savant system.  I learned original shield ir codes into the flirc as we were replacing an old shield Pro that had built in IR.

Randomly, the tivimate app is changing channels on us.  Could be 30 seconds, could be several minutes.  

The IR emitter from the savant system blinks when it sends a code.  I am not seeing and blink when the tivimate app channels channels.  But in trying to monitor this closely to at is maybe we are seeing some random output from savant as well.  

I'm told it's pausing the Netflix playback as well randomly.  But have not seen that hey myself.  

With the flirc disconnected, operation is normal.  

Any ideas where to start?

2 hours ago, ZTSMike said:

I installed a flirc in a new shield Pro.  We are controlling with a savant system.  I learned original shield ir codes into the flirc as we were replacing an old shield Pro that had built in IR.

Randomly, the tivimate app is changing channels on us.  Could be 30 seconds, could be several minutes.  

The IR emitter from the savant system blinks when it sends a code.  I am not seeing and blink when the tivimate app channels channels.  But in trying to monitor this closely to at is maybe we are seeing some random output from savant as well.  

I'm told it's pausing the Netflix playback as well randomly.  But have not seen that hey myself.  

With the flirc disconnected, operation is normal.  

Any ideas where to start?

What remote are you using? Are they learned codes or are you using a harmony or my remote?

16 minutes ago, jason said:

What remote are you using? Are they learned codes or are you using a harmony or my remote?

Not sure, Im using codes that were learned into the savant database.  So I just have an emitter on the flirc.  

It may be code related though. I cleared the config from the flirc and plugged it back in.  Not seeing any channel changes.  I'm going to relearn the codes I have.  If still seeing an issue, I'll try using a DVD code set next.