Flirc Forums

After updating SkipApp it has no configuration, how do I get my configuration back?

Nathan Palmer

I just loaded the SkipApp in order to review the configuration and make an update. However, it updated as soon as it started and now it's treating it like a new installation. How do I get my current configuration that is already on the remote? I don't want to go through the configuration all over again, is there a way to download the configuration.. the one that is currently only on the remote?

20 minutes ago, Nathan Palmer said:

I just loaded the SkipApp in order to review the configuration and make an update. However, it updated as soon as it started and now it's treating it like a new installation. How do I get my current configuration that is already on the remote? I don't want to go through the configuration all over again, is there a way to download the configuration.. the one that is currently only on the remote?

Which version did you come from? I’m not quite sure how that’s possible unless it was one of the first beta releases. 

4 hours ago, Nathan Palmer said:

It was a pretty recent version. Somewhere around 0.9.94. I wasn't that long ago that I did the same thing, and I know I had updated more than once than I got it.

This is really strange. Can you go to the folder where the logs reside? zip those up, and post those her. Also, in go up to AppData/Local/Packages. Do you see two skip folders?

image.png

• 2 weeks later...