Flirc Forums

Is there a newer Firmware?? I only see one from Feb??

TonyC

Where are the firmware updates?
been finding issues with my Skip, like the delays don't seem to be working in the power on and off.

I have a power on macro where I need to switch inputs on the TV and I have like a 20 second delay when all

added up and it only switches the input once in a blue moon.  No way the delays are working properly.

On 9/12/2023 at 11:28 AM, TonyC said:

Where are the firmware updates?
been finding issues with my Skip, like the delays don't seem to be working in the power on and off.

I have a power on macro where I need to switch inputs on the TV and I have like a 20 second delay when all

added up and it only switches the input once in a blue moon.  No way the delays are working properly.

I'll look into delays this week. Can you post your configuration? I'm not able to replicate this.

Just a FYI, I think it works now, I had to increase the total delays to 14 seconds.
TV power I a gave it 4s

Dune Homatics Box power toggle I gave it 6s

Then I do the HDMI toggle and give another 2s

Then I toggle the dune's home page command

Then finally I do another HDMI 4

They don't seem to be accurate though, the animation finishes way faster than 14 seconds.  If I count 1001 etc to 1014 the animation finish in like 4 or 5 seconds.  Not sure if it's supposed to keep displaying thru the whole macro.

Edited by TonyC