Flirc Forums

No device database?

Link

I bought the Skip 1S about a week ago and can't seem to make it do anything at all. I'm using the Skip 0.9.94 Beta software. I plug the skip into my PC with the USB cable, star the skip app and create an activity. I select the TV as the first device, but am never queried for the device name. Same thing for a streaming device. Seems like there is no device database at all. Any pointers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, Link said:

I bought the Skip 1S about a week ago and can't seem to make it do anything at all. I'm using the Skip 0.9.94 Beta software. I plug the skip into my PC with the USB cable, star the skip app and create an activity. I select the TV as the first device, but am never queried for the device name. Same thing for a streaming device. Seems like there is no device database at all. Any pointers?

Post a screenshot if you are having trouble. 

Sorry for my lack of response. I finally figured out how to access the database. One thing that confuses me though is that each activity requires me to re-specify all the devices again. That seems redundant, since all my activities use the same devices. Or am I missing something?