Flirc Forums

3.27.3 incompatible with Flirc 2 v4.9.6

dnalloheoj

Just updated my Flirc app while playing around with my Skip. Getting an error message saying that 3.27.3 is incompatible with the Firmware of the Flirc 2 USB. Flirc app runs, but very slowly and hangs constantly. Never gets 'Connected' in the bottom right corner.

Anywhere I can download an older version of the software?

(Sidenote: Any way to bind buttons on the Skip as if you were doing Full-Keyboard Layout with the Flirc? Want E for episode guide and Page Up/Page Down. Not expecting an answer to this here just figured I'd toss it out there.)

Edit: Managed to find 3.26.4 lying around in an old installers folder. Flirc doesn't appear to connect up with that version either so shifting blame to my computer itself. Will test with another computer and follow up if similar problems arise. 

Edited by dnalloheoj

1 hour ago, dnalloheoj said:

Just updated my Flirc app while playing around with my Skip. Getting an error message saying that 3.27.3 is incompatible with the Firmware of the Flirc 2 USB. Flirc app runs, but very slowly and hangs constantly. Never gets 'Connected' in the bottom right corner.

The old software wont help if you upgraded the firmware. You would need to downgrade the firmware. 

Are you using an old version of the GUI with a new version of software? Not why the latest GUI?