Flirc Forums

Device searching broken in latest build?

Pete Zaparti

I had my Skip App set for nightly builds, and in the build a night or two ago I could no longer search for devices. I was trying to add an Apple TV. It looked like the interface for device searching had been updated, but when I typed in Apple, nothing would show up. I switched back to 0.9.66 and it was fixed.

Could be a known issue, or a hiccup with whatever API or data source you're using, but just thought I'd mention it.

17 hours ago, Pete Zaparti said:

I had my Skip App set for nightly builds, and in the build a night or two ago I could no longer search for devices. I was trying to add an Apple TV. It looked like the interface for device searching had been updated, but when I typed in Apple, nothing would show up. I switched back to 0.9.66 and it was fixed.

Could be a known issue, or a hiccup with whatever API or data source you're using, but just thought I'd mention it.

We are getting ready to completely replace those search boxes with a better version of the search tool. Not sure if that's been merged into the beta yet. I'm gonna move this over to the beta subforum to make sure eyes are on it.