Flirc Forums

Missing Buttons with Flirc/KODI

• 6 months later...

I also just discovered that these are missing in the Flirc / Kodi config in the Skip app, specifically the "home" button since I use that one quite often. I can see the json config for this "device" in the skip app after enabling admin mode, however I have no clue what the correct "code" might be to add this key to the config...

• 1 month later...

@Nathan I saw another post about missing Kodi command buttons and you seemed to suggest reporting here...so calling to you from here...

I just received my new FLIRC Skip 1s and Flirc USB. I've followed the instructions for setting up the remote with my Samsung TV and my Kodi box (Odroid that has the Flirc USB plugged in to it).

I picked the PC option, FLIRC, Kodi as instructed and as predicted the Skip 1S is controlling KODI pretty much as expected.

Just missing a few things, just like @clayton & @Helios61

I also would like to configure:

KODI HOME and allocate to the Home button on the Skip 1S
KODI EPG command and allocate to the Home button on the Skip 1S with a long press
KODI Record command and allocate to the Red record button on the Skip 1S

I'm also wondering where can I configure some 'long press' commands (eg: Short Press Home  = Kodi Home, Long Press Home = Kodi EPG)

With these minor details addressed, I think I might finally say goodbye to my house full of Logitec Harmony's and buy a few more FLIRC SKIP 1S

Thanks in advance

Solo