Flirc Forums

Tried to order... cannot use reCAPTCHA

quattleb

I just used my Remote Buddy discount in an attempt to order a Flirc USB

Got to clicking the final purchase then the www site stuck at "Loading"

However I GOT the email from my credit card that I had been charged the $14+ amount

I need a confirmation you received the order and will process/ship.

Plus - big issue where you www pages have "Error for site owner invalid domain for site key" for the reCaptcha. Bet I cannot submit this support request as I cannot prove I am human. Fails to even allow me to Create an Account.

EDIT: the mention of submitting the support request - I tried using your Support form but could not Captcha so I copied my (attempted) submission and pasted it here.

Edited by quattleb
see edit note

Hello Nathan - I don't own/use a mobile phone. I don't Faceplant, Message, etc.

you are "flirc.tv" right?

That part of your site certainly uses recaptcha for login. See the screen capture I just grabbed.Although it was NOT in the bottom right before - it was to the left of when I wanted to create an account.

I bumped into captcha everywhere I went on the site the other day. Now it seems less prevalent.

As I submitted a help request can you/we do this via email?

If nothing else I can have my charge card cancel the order - as I did get billed for it.Screenshot2023-02-21at4_51_54PM.thumb.png.3968550bbe01003c1e0f00d7a198fbef.png