Flirc Forums

Thank you!!

SirMaple

I just wanted to say thank you for making a great remote!!

I've purchased 3(so far) and am extremely impressed. They will be replacing Harmony devices. The one thing that really blew me away was the fact that the Skip 1s was able to power off my 75" Sony TV where the Harmony would not work at all even after learning from the Sony remote.

I do have one feature request for SkipApp. Please add a menu to switch between different remote profiles, as in Living Room Remote, Bedroom Remote, Family Room Remote, Office Remote, etc. I'm using it on my Mac Mini M1 and don't see a way to switch at this time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirMaple said:

I do have one feature request for SkipApp. Please add a menu to switch between different remote profiles, as in Living Room Remote, Bedroom Remote, Family Room Remote, Office Remote, etc. I'm using it on my Mac Mini M1 and don't see a way to switch at this time.

Your profile will switch depending on which is plugged in. You can also manually switch by going to the Remote Manager page. Top right corner, click the remote icon. List of remotes is on the left.

https://skip-org.gitbook.io/skip-remote-guide/the-remote-manager-page