Flirc Forums

Keys stuck

aik

Windows7, flirc firmware v3.0, just received today.

Periodically flirc device starts sending same key over and over again. It is espesially nice when it is something bound to "standby" so the laptop wakes up and sleeps immediately after that. Any idea how to fix that? Thanks.

Also it does not wake windows7. I enabled "enable waking up from this device" but it did not have any effect. Ideas? Thanks again :-)

Ultimately raw device, cannot be recommended at all :-( And its compatibility with Logitech harmony 300 is horrible too (but harmony itself is horrible too).

Edited by aik

What I am trying to do is to emulate keys:

- alt-esc

- tab

- arrows

- enter

- esc

- backspace

- w/a/s (switch subtitles, audio in mediaplayerclassic)

- put laptop to sleep (created shortcut, assigned c+a+s to it and programmed flirc) and wake it up

And that's pretty much it - I'll get convenient media player. Everything works (except that it is not stable enough) and sleep/wakeup does not work at all.

My remote control is Logitech Harmony 300.

Also, what I am missing a lot is flash. Like open browser, euronews.net and start video there - there is no hotkey, only mouse and if only flirc could do mouse emulation...