Flirc Forums

Denon AVR S760H Not responsive

SquishyDave

Just using the power toggle and volume, but it doesn't respond every time I press the button, not by a long shot. The on/off macro fails around half the time, as does just assigning a single power toggle button to a button somewhere, and the volume is equally frustrating.

I set it up as A/V reciever Denon AVR Series Main Zone All Models, as I couldn't see anything else.

Model SKIP.1S.RELEASE.A06

Firmware 4.12.18-0-g69245a9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So that didn't work, but it might be OK now. There was no DHT-S517 under A/V, it was under audio, and that couldn't control my AVR S760H at all. So I tried DHT all models under A/V but that was no better, nothing worked at all.

I changed it up under A/V to use AVR Series Main Zone All Models (Essential Commands Only) (Receiver/Preamp). And that seems to work better. I only got to it today so maybe the updated app helped? It seems to turn on and off fine, and volume too.

I'll need to see if it works over time as I have a projector so I can't be using the on/off macro to turn everything on an off constantly, so I'll just see how it plays out.

16 minutes ago, SquishyDave said:

So that didn't work, but it might be OK now. There was no DHT-S517 under A/V, it was under audio, and that couldn't control my AVR S760H at all. So I tried DHT all models under A/V but that was no better, nothing worked at all.

I changed it up under A/V to use AVR Series Main Zone All Models (Essential Commands Only) (Receiver/Preamp). And that seems to work better. I only got to it today so maybe the updated app helped? It seems to turn on and off fine, and volume too.

I'll need to see if it works over time as I have a projector so I can't be using the on/off macro to turn everything on an off constantly, so I'll just see how it plays out.

Thanks for letting me know. We’re going to improve testing different codes in the wizard and I have a huge update to learn codes that I’ll post on the beta forums too this week. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...