Flirc Forums

Skip sending too many repeats, even though it's set to one

TonyC

Ok, so I am trying to get this Dune Homatic device setup and I am doing the new brand thing with the Json file.

I figured that all out but the problem now is the Skip is doing like a double click each time a button is pressed.

I tried setting the repeat but it won't go lower than 1.  needs like a .5 or something.

Is there anyway to prevent it from sending more than 1 IR command?   I am probably missing something  LOL
I have attached the .json file I am working on.

For example in the file, the home button does a double click and goes into the task manager instead of just going home, which on the device is a single click and if you double click the home button it goes to the task manager, but with the Skip it just goes directly to the task manager.

Thanks in advance.

DUNE3-JH-AV.json

ok, after digging in the forums I found out the procedure to learn the codes using the irtool.exe command line app and low and behold

the codes the manufacture of the Dune Homatics provided are not correct, maybe from a pre production model of the remote...
Anyways it works now perfectly and I will create a full .json brand file for the Dune HD Homatics Box R 4K Plus