Flirc Forums

Harmony 350 + Flirc Profile

Francisco

Good morning,

first sorry for my bad English, I try explain my problem. I have the Flirc Streacom Edition Model.

I configure my harmony 350 with Flirc profile but it hasn't the power button mapped and it doesn't emit any signal.

In the harmony I learn a remote signal and assign it to power button but the button doesn't emit any signal. The assign process is correct but the power button doesn't work with flirc profile (it doesn't emit any signal), but with others profiles it works perfect and it emit signals.

Can Someone say me how can I make work the power button with the profile? Is necessary some actualization?

Thanks for the support.

Good morning,

first sorry for my bad English, I try explain my problem. I have the Flirc Streacom Edition Model.

I configure my harmony 350 with Flirc profile but it hasn't the power button mapped and it doesn't emit any signal.

In the harmony I learn a remote signal and assign it to power button but the button doesn't emit any signal. The assign process is correct but the power button doesn't work with flirc profile (it doesn't emit any signal), but with others profiles it works perfect and it emit signals.

Can Someone say me how can I make work the power button with the profile? Is necessary some actualization?

Thanks for the support.

Francisco:  Creo que el problema no es con el Flirc.  Los remotos Harmony no mandan un señal para arrancar/apagar un dispositivo.  Cuando oprimas cualquier de los cuatro botones de actividades, el Harmony arranca los dispositivos necesario para dicho actividad.  Cuando oprimas el boton de "power", manda otro serie de señales para apagar los dispositivos que pertenecen a la actividad que eligiste. Si quieres controlar Espero que esta explanacion sea util.