Flirc Forums

UI issues and request

asyba

Mac Skip Version 09.9.55 [BETA]

1)
In the Mac Skip app can you add an icon to the Activity like a TV + a blu-ray/dvd/CD system? I only see TV, TV streaming, gaming, Music and custom.

2)
If I choose for example TV I selected LG Code Group 2 and then I want to go back and select another model for the same Brand the Skip app does't have a way to do that.
I have to select again like it was from the beginning and the Skip app ask me at one point again the automatic layout assign base on Audio/Control/Media and replaces all the buttons configurations that I have done, all this just to change or delete or add another device to my Activity. 
That is annoying.

3) Is there a way to check the battery level on the Skip app?

4)
I pick the color ring Blue, but what is the point if I only can see it when I plug on my PC?
Maybe add an option to use the ring color every time that a button is clicked + the activity white led ?
or maybe if I click a combination of buttons the blue color will be show so I can know what room this remote is ? (at the moment I have only one but just thinking if I had two or more

5) The 4 color button that adds 4 more buttons on the arrows buttons, If i click once the 4 led color ring shows then I can click one of the color buttons but after that it goes back to the other usual 4 arrows actions.
Can you do an option in the Skip app that If I press  4 button color then any other click on those 4 led color buttons allows me to continue using those actions mapped ?
and if I again click the 4 button color it exist from that.