Flirc Forums

[Solved] <signal handler called> when attaching binaries

rcontreras2309

EDIT: I thought I was having issues flashing the binaries to the device, but I believe I have other issues at hand. Please disregard this thread.

Hey! Hoping you could help me out with an issue I'm having on an academic project. I don't think it's an issue with the Jeff Probe per se, but I'm at my wit's end.

I've been able to successfully use the Jeff Probe to load the binaries of an Arduino sketch onto an Arduino Nano 33 BLE. For the project, I am designing a custom PCB that will be based on the same wifi module and subsequently the same microcontroller, the uBlox Nina B306 and the Nordic nRF52840, respectively.

I believe the binaries are not being attached to the device before being loaded. Do you have thoughts or guidance regarding the issue I believe I am encountering? The time I flashed the binaries to the Arduino Nano 33 BLE did not result in <signal handler called>.

Edited by rcontreras2309
Potentially solved

• rcontreras2309 changed the title to [Solved] <signal handler called> when attaching binaries