Flirc Forums

Inconsistent operation for RX and Playback

bw32

I am having to take over a project from another developer. Not much documented and not documented very well. I think I have an older copy of the library. Is there a way to check the .lib version on Windows? I think we are having problems with RC5 encoding and playback. How do others record and properly playback those IrDA encodings that change or have a data dependency? I have the FLIRC USB 2.0 FW v4.9.4.

I saw on another post that protocol decoding was being worked on. Has that been released? Is that available? It also seems to support the PRONTO hex formats. I have some codes I need to use that I have in PRONTO formats. What version did that become available in and did I miss the documentation on how to use that? I'm sure there are existing docs that I just haven't found yet to help me out with what this other developer has already done. Any help getting details on the fl_log output would be great. I understand the main array is intervals in us for each transition starting with the 0 point. Is the :e:xxx the number of ms since that last receipt? That is what is looks like to me. Thanks!