Flirc Forums

Any plans for a backlit Skip?

zeldar

I've finally worked out all the kinks with my Skip 1s.  The app takes a learning curve if you're coming from harmony and a bit cumbersome in some places, but I've got it dialed in for my needs.  I only use it to control my Nvidia Shield with an AVR and then to turn on the Xbox so my setup is relatively simple.  Honestly I like the remote and system more than harmony now that I have it figured out.  I know yall are still rolling out pre orders for this Skip so it may be a bit ridiculous for me to ask, but are there plans for a backlit version in the near future?  And maybe it being fully rechargeable without the need for batteries?  I use the Skip predominately in a dark room when I'm watching tv so it can be a bit hard to see the buttons with only the light from the tv.  Gotta hold the remote at some odd angles to catch the light glare just right haha. That is the only thing that would truly make the Skip perfect!

Edited by zeldar