Jump to content
Flirc Forums


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CvH

  1. I have played around and I realized that the problem has something to do with the usb port that i use O_o At a port i got 90% chance to get an double input, at some ports i got a < 10% chance. This double input seems to have absolut nothing to do with the ir signal because, even if i block the ir signal manually it stills do inputs ... :(
  2. have the same problem with all of my remotes (LG,Phillips, XBOX) ... official fw, beta fw all the same :/ ~ 2/10 key presses are repeated 4-6 times :( (OpenELEC - 3.2) made it nearly unuseable !
  • Create New...