Flirc Forums

Having the Harmony Remote send a power toggle command to the nVidia Shield at activity shutdown

boe_d

Hello,

I just got the firc and an nVidia Shield.    I have the activity for watching the plex to have the Sony TV, Marantz prepro and the nVidia Game Console (nVidia Shield).

I programmed the FLIRC for Shield 2 and updated the firmware.

When start the activity, it starts all the devices and the buttons work fine.   I have a power toggle in the screen part of my harmony that works if for any reason I wasn't aiming in the right direction when I started the activity.

When I power the activity down, it does power off the TV and the Prepro but it doesn't put the shield in standby or power it off.   

If I go to the activity, Customize activity, at the bottom there are activity shutdown commands.

I select it and try to add a step for the device nvidia game console (I can't add an action, just a command) but for command there are no power or standby options.

Anyone know a way around this (short of power toggling it manually before shutting down the activity?)

Edited by boe_d

• boe_d changed the title to Having the Harmony Remote send a power toggle command to the nVidia Shield at activity shutdown
  • 1 month later...