Flirc Forums
a.l3881

Sunrise TV Box UHD + Logitech Harmony or any universal remote

Salut piksaw,

Tu utilise un PC ou un MAC pour programmer le FLIRC?

Peux-tu tester d'ajouter quelques commandes avec l'outil "flirc_util record_api"?

Edited by a.l3881

On 2/10/2018 at 5:07 PM, Pether said:

Hi,

this all works very well except for the "Netflix" button that is on the latest Sunrise box remote

I can get to netflix using the "menu" button , but once in netflix the "ok" button doesnt seem to work so I cant select a profile.

Has anyone figured this out?

On 2/10/2018 at 11:27 PM, a.l3881 said:

Hello maisen20 and Pether,

I found these code by pairing the Flirc with an old remote control, and tested all the possible number for the command record_api xxx 120 (from 0 to 255).

For the Back/Exit command, I found just one command number (flirc_util record_api 70 102). Sorry maisen20, I did't found the back specific number.

For the OK command, I found two command number (flirc_util record_api 65 102 and flirc_util record_api 132 102)

I don't use Netflix, so I cannot confirm if it works, but you can try the second command for "OK"  flirc_util record_api 132 102

Hi there

lucky me I found this topic! Thank you all for contributing to this.

Since I have bought a really old FLIRC my firmware is to old to use your config files. I managed to config the flirc myself using your extensive list of commands.

However as Pether mentioned, I neither could Netflix get working. Anybody already figured out a way to do this? Would greatly appreciate your help.

Other question: How do you find out these API-Commands? Plug a Keyboard directly into the Sunrise UHD? Or just Trial / Error?

Looking forward to your replies

Paesc