Flirc Forums

Best Bathroom Tiles in UK

tilesinuk

tiles in uk I do not know about you, but I believed that I've had it all, and gotten the t-shirt regarding wall tiles. I had no idea that I'd have the thrill of discovering something completely new and amazing inside the world of wall tiles. Did I live in a cave, wearing blinds in the darkness? Was I transported to a different planet where wall tiles were not even there? Was I stuck by an uninhabited island the South Pacific

• 4 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, tilesinuk said:

tiles in uk I do not know about you, but I believed that I've had it all, and gotten the t-shirt regarding wall tiles. I had no idea that I'd have the thrill of discovering something completely new and amazing inside the world of wall tiles. Did I live in a cave, wearing blinds in the darkness? Was I transported to a different planet where wall tiles were not even there? Was I stuck by an uninhabited island the South Pacific. ranboo merchandise

Thanks for sharing. Its really helpful knowledge for my new home and bath setup.

Edited by marryjohn53

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...