Flirc Forums

HELP PLEASE

John Lajara

I've had my Flirc for about 3 days now and can not get my Harmony 650 to control my FireTv at all.  I've gone through quite of few posts on here with the various suggestions and steps on how to get this to work and still can't get it working. 

I'm familiar with adding a device to my the Harmony 650 which I've done successfully with all my other components but every configuration I've tried to get my Fire TV working with the Harmony is just not working. 

The posts I've read so far sounded pretty straight forward but have gotten me now where, am i missing something?  The Fire TV does have a USB port which is where i connect the Flirc when I'm done configuring it but nothing . I've cleared Flirc and the Fire TV (which is set to Flirc/XMBC) has been removed from the Harmony so i'm back to square one. 

Getting this to work would rid me of the one last remote control.  Would some one be kind enough to guide me in the right direction or possibly give a step by step on how to get this going.  Any help would GREATLY appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for your time.