Flirc Forums

Adding Windows 11 keyboard shortcut to Kodi configuration

arenaej

I’m using a windows 11 HTPC, flirc usb, Sofabaton U1 remote. I’ve set up the Sofabaton for Kodi as well as the Flirc usb Kodi configuration to run Plex HTPC. It’s working perfectly. I created a keyboard shortcut in windows to open Plex…ctrl + alt + p…how do I add this to the configuration on the Flirc usb?

• 2 months later...

To add a Windows 11 keyboard shortcut to your Flirc USB configuration, follow these steps:
Open the Flirc software on your computer.
Go to "File" in the Flirc software and choose "Advanced Configuration."
Click the button you want to assign your Windows 11 keyboard shortcut to (likely the one for opening Plex, like "ctrl + alt + p").
Press "ctrl + alt + p" on your physical keyboard. Flirc should recognize it as your desired shortcut.
Save the configuration, and you should now be able to use your remote with the "ctrl + alt + p" keyboard shortcut to open Plex on your HTPC.
I hope this helps you add the keyboard shortcut to your Flirc USB setup! And if anyone needs legit Windows keys, check out digitalchillmart.com for reliable keys.

Edited by Echovyew