Have had my flirc for a couple of months now and here's my thoughts so far.
Harmony One with Samsung LN46C650L1F tv device profile.
+ Cli interface.
+ Detected as hid usb keyboard.
+ Programmable on a pc and transferable to another pc.
+ Config stored on the flirc.
+ Good reception.
+ Good support from Jason.
- Device is quite buggy. Mine always corrupts config if I edit button settings, meaning I have to completely reprogram all buttons.
- Have never successfully restored a backup config that works.
- No way of knowing the programmed state of the device.
- Logitech Harmony remote profile not easily identifiable.
- Definitely not for newbs yet.
I have mine setup as I want but I'm reluctant to customise it further due to the amount of work needed to reprogram all buttons.