I have been using Flirc for a month and a half now and a few weeks ago re-installed windows on a new hd. Immediately after the re-install I installed the flirc hardware and the drivers. It worked fine until yesterday when one button push resulted in the button acting as if it was held down. My immediate response was to try to force update the flirc firmware (no change) so I cleared everything out, reinstalled the gui and drivers and now when I try to program the remote it doesn't do anything.
- I'm running windows 7 x64
- I'm using a universal wr7 remote (changed the batteries)
- I tried different profiles on the remote and tried my tv's remote
- I've tried disabling built in profiles but it always gets checked when I go back in
- I've tried deleting the driver and reinstalling it using Zadig
- I'm using a wireless keyboard/ mouse and unplugged it from the usb port
- I've tried different usb ports
- I've tried running the gui as admin
I've done a bunch of googling and reading through the forum, and pretty much tried just about everything I can think of and hope you guys can help me out here. Thanks!
Edit* I got it to pick up key presses but it's back to treating is as if the button is held down.