Flirc Forums

How to setup Skip 1s remote/Flirc USB for Windows PC with Intenal IR receiver, Kodi

Jude

Hello,

Hope that this i the right forum as my input relates both Skip 1s remote and Flirc USB.

I recently received my Skip 1s remote with Flirc USB. I will appreciate for some guidiance about setup as I am little confused about how to setup my configuration.

My setup is Desktop PC (with Flirc) and Kodi, Google TV Chromecast dongle (with remote) and all connected to my LG TV (UH 850V-with magic remote)

My previous PC Zalman case has internal IR receiver with IMON app and remote. Since I want to same power on/off function, I also installed Inteset Internal IR Receiver which wakes from The Off State(S5) (because unfortunately Flirc SE not available anymore)

I would like to setup as;

* Activity A: PC
 1- Turn on PC (via sent command to Inteset Internal receiver)
 2  Turn on TV and switch HDMI 1
 3- Use most Skip 1s buttons for Windows main functions. 
 4- Shutdown TV and PC

* Activity B: Kodi
 1- Turn on PC (via sent command to Inteset Internal receiver) and launch Kodi (or only launch Kodi-as I can do first step via Activity A)
 2- Turn on TV and switch HDMI 1
 3- Use most Skip 1s buttons for Kodi/Media Player and some for LG TV's 3D on/off and picture mode button

4- Exit Kodi
 5- Shutdown TV and PC

and LG's volume up/down and picture mode button
 4- Shutdown TV and Google TV

Thanks in advance

Edited by Jude
correction

• Jude changed the title to How to setup Skip 1s remote/Flirc USB for Windows PC with Intenal IR receiver, Kodi