Flirc Forums

AV Switches missing

Go to solution Solved by jason,

Thanks for your answers. I don't have a flirc - just playing around with the APP and waiting for the SKIP remote. I tried to configure everything in advance that is running with my harmony today, where the switch is in their database and I came to the point, that it isn't in your database. As you might imagine: every device connects to this switch and it is essential for me to manage it with the remote.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flieger37 said:

Hi, any news about an integration of AV switches, in my case "FeinTech VAX04101A HDMI eARC Pass Switch 4x1". Or is it possible to teach Skip1 the keys of the Feintech remote in the meantime?

Sounds like that's probably going to be either the first or one of the first new features rolling out, purely because it'll make setting up the remote so much easier for people. Too many problems with people having trouble finding the right product.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see the learning feature or similar. Maybe even a way to sort the options by device type (i.e. HDMI Switch) instead of by brand first so I could just go through the list of all the switches and test if one works already easily.

I have a no brand 4 button IR HDMI Switch and currently I can not find a way to control it.

Edited by HawksHail

• 2 weeks later...