Flirc Forums

Flirc stopped working after one week of use!

jk78451

I just bought this device feeling it was going to be a just what I was looking for. Instead I got a piece of crap that lasted a week before bricking itself. I have been looking in this form but there is no help to fix it.

If you could describe what happened, and what's going on, I'll get it fixed. But let's not insult me, this is just me, I work really hard, and take it to heart when it doesn't work as expected. No need to throw salt in the wound.

Fine, It just stopped working after about of week of use. It shows up in device manager as bootdr. I have tried to install into different usb ports and different computers with the same results, I tried to reload drivers but it still shows up as bootdr in the control panel. I have tried to download new version of you software that you have told other people with the same problem to use, but it goes to a non working website.. 

Fine, It just stopped working after about of week of use. It shows up in device manager as bootdr. I have tried to install into different usb ports and different computers with the same results, I tried to reload drivers but it still shows up as bootdr in the control panel. I have tried to download new version of you software that you have told other people with the same problem to use, but it goes to a non working website.. 

We'll get it sorted out, it's not bricked. It's just a driver problem. The beta's have been pulled for various reasons, the latest release is the result of all the beta testing.

Let's try these: https://flirc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200712548-Using-the-ZADIG-Utility

Install the libusbk device for the bootloader. Then launch the most recent version of the GUI, it will fix itself.