Flirc Forums

Logitech Harmony Ultimate : PLEX : Flirc on Windows 8.1

Starlet

Hi

How to best put the pieces together?

I understad that its best to choose the "Flirc XBMC" device in the myHarmony (It may eventually come a "flirc PLEX" device but until then I suppose that XBMC is the way to go).

I have a problem with the "back" button, it lets me go backwards in the meny but I cant get back to the menu when I started a film...

Is there i a guide or some tips and trix anyone can offer me?

I use PLEX for the desktop but I love to move to the win8 app becouse its a better UI, however it seams that the app its not with out its fair share of problems so I stick to the desktop for now...

Thanks

• Like 1

Plex use escape-key as back button.

Is there a way to link the menu button on the remote to the windows-button, making it easier to navigate back to PLEX if you leave the program.

TIPS to others with PLEX:

There is a problem with the onscreen keybord and the solution is here: 

Plex use escape-key as back button.

Is there a way to link the menu button on the remote to the windows-button, making it easier to navigate back to PLEX if you leave the program.

OK, XBMC also use Esc but for "Previous menu", Backspace is used for "Back". I hope Jason will add Esc to the "Exit" button.

You can use Windows+1 has shortcut for jumping to the first Program on your activity list. Next has 2 etc.

• 7 months later...