Flirc Forums

Please fix the website!

rsbrux

The flirc.ty website is broken on Firefox (at least as of 93.0 64 bit). It is not even possible to view the flirc.tv homepage, much less log in to the forum. This appears to be independent of OS.  I have the same results in Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Ubuntu.  I have therefore resorted to using Edge (under Windows 10 Pro x64). However, the forum search function frequently fails to return anything; for all of the following it returns "Found 0 results":

• MCE
  • RC6
  • WMC
  • rsbrux

For the first three, the search engine would probably like to have  a search expression longer than 3 characters.  If this is so, why doesn't it say so?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, rsbrux said:

The flirc.ty website is broken on Firefox (at least as of 93.0 64 bit). It is not even possible to view the flirc.tv homepage, much less log in to the forum. This appears to be independent of OS.  I have the same results in Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Ubuntu.  I have therefore resorted to using Edge (under Windows 10 Pro x64). However, the forum search function frequently fails to return anything; for all of the following it returns "Found 0 results":

• MCE
  • RC6
  • WMC
  • rsbrux

For the first three, the search engine would probably like to have  a search expression longer than 3 characters.  If this is so, why doesn't it say so?

FWIW, this is a bit late of a response, but we've completely changed the flirc.tv website now. Most of the old problems with it should be gone. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey fellow forum members!

I'm thrilled to share some fantastic news with you all. After an extensive search, I've come across a team of highly skilled hire pwa developers who are now available for hire. These experts have a proven track record in crafting seamless and engaging PWAs that elevate user experiences. If you're looking to enhance your online presence and embrace the latest in web technology, look no further! Drop me a message if you're interested in connecting with these talented professionals. Let's take our projects to new heights together!