Flirc Forums

FLIRC disconnected after going to sleep

madmanuel

3 minutes ago, revs said:

So far 5 wake ups from 5 attempts. Usually it failed after about 3.. so far so good! :)

Will continue to test this weekend.

I'm confident this was the issue. After seeing it, finding the problem, understanding it, I have extremely high confidence. This problem only exists for a small portion of users, and it follows windows as well. Blatant disregard to violate the USB spec. I owe you guys a second unit for your patience and help.

• Like 2

Hello Jason

Sorry I have not been contributing to this discussion lately.

I updated to the latest version yesterday and it has been working perfectly since.

I will  continue to test over the coming week and will try to post another update next week.

Thanks for all your hard work, it is truly appreciated.

Kevin

Thank You so much it works now. I was disapointed after bought this device but now its fine. But i have a last problem. I use an harmony remote,flirc v2 with the flick' s profile inside the harmony but the power off (To suspend) button don't seem to work. Is there a way or setting to suspend the pc ? Thanks

On 5/28/2017 at 1:13 PM, mikty said:

Thank You so much it works now. I was disapointed after bought this device but now its fine. But i have a last problem. I use an harmony remote,flirc v2 with the flick' s profile inside the harmony but the power off (To suspend) button don't seem to work. Is there a way or setting to suspend the pc ? Thanks

http://cl.flirc.io/khGH

It wont light up once you've recorded it.I think just the standard keyboard keys will do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Jason,

i install my windows system new and now i havw the same problem like last year. whit the new version of the software my PC dont wake up.

Where can i find the old software version? with 2.3.6 ? and how can i dowgrad the driver and everything?

thanks for your help

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2017 at 5:21 AM, mikty said:

thanks again it works like a charm

great product

regards

On 5/30/2017 at 7:18 PM, jason said:

http://cl.flirc.io/khGH

It wont light up once you've recorded it.I think just the standard keyboard keys will do that.

Hi Jason, I emailed you directly a couple days ago, but thought perhaps asking here makes more sense. 

I’ve installed FLIRC and added to my Harmony; however, on the GUI image from above, the button designated wake/suspend shows “power off” on my FLIRC GUI. 

How do I set it up so that it’s wake/suspend? Do I need to change my configuration for sleep/restart in Windows?

• 3 weeks later...