Flirc Forums

Operation of 2 Flirc

snakefood

hello together,

Please excuse my English.

Is it possible to operate 2 Flirc parallel. Background is that I have a VDR and an Amazon Fire TV, both of which I would like to control with a Harmony 650. I have to probably create two different profiles in Harmony, who possibly to another transmission code. Would Flirc interfere with each other or it would work this way.

greeting
snakefood

hello together,

Please excuse my English.

Is it possible to operate 2 Flirc parallel. Background is that I have a VDR and an Amazon Fire TV, both of which I would like to control with a Harmony 650. I have to probably create two different profiles in Harmony, who possibly to another transmission code. Would Flirc interfere with each other or it would work this way.

greeting

snakefood

Hi,

As long as you are aware that you need two separate device profiles on the remote (use different device brands to be sure) you won't have any problems with such setup. If you are going to use a built-in profile on one Flirc remember to disable it on the second. For programming purposes plug in only one Flirc at once to your computer.

Hi,

As long as you are aware that you need two separate device profiles on the remote (use different device brands to be sure) you won't have any problems with such setup. If you are going to use a built-in profile on one Flirc remember to disable it on the second. For programming purposes plug in only one Flirc at once to your computer.

Thank you Yawor.

Also, please make sure you pair them one at a time.