Flirc Forums

flirc missing the most important keys in XBMC

refael65

Hi.
i just got the flirc today and i'm sorry to say there a lot of work to be done on XBMC.
 there is no "context menu" button key on xbmc controller and  the "full screen mode" button is not doing what it 
supposed to do. dose are the most important keys in XBMC .
the flirc programer  need to know a little bit about  XBMC before he release it to the public.
please go and learn. you can download one of many free XBMC control app's  to your smartphone to understand  what dose feature do.

please replay.

Thanks 
Refael.

there is no "context menu" button key on xbmc controller and  the "full screen mode" button is not doing what it 

I just got Flirc about an hour ago, but XBMC accepts keyboard input, so isn't the context menu as simple as mapping a 'C' to a key on your remote?  I just did it and it was easy.  It's probably the same with full screen mode.  Is that what you're talking about or am I way off?

Hi.
i just got the flirc today and i'm sorry to say there a lot of work to be done on XBMC.
the flirc programer  need to know a little bit about  XBMC before he release it to the public.
please go and learn. you can download one of many free XBMC control app's  to your smartphone to understand  what dose feature do.

please replay.

Thanks 
Refael.

Yes, just like bek said, it's just a keyboard. Head to controllers->keyboard, and just map the key manually. 

I'll get around to updating it, but I have a ton on my plate right now.

I've quietly released a second product and am going to release a third soon that's going to be pretty awesome. When these are released, in mid december, I'm going to work on the GUI.

Thanks for the replay.

i'l check it out and replay

Thanks

Refael.

edit:

sorry for that, your right.

i was trying to set up my tv remote for XBMC and did not realize that except XBMC controller i can also use

keyboard controller for the tv remote. everything work like charm now.

Edited by refael65