Flirc Forums

Can't erase or programme any keys

Hello,

I am having trouble erasing the keys on my remote. I can't even program any new keys, I'm just stuck with the keys I originally programmed. I want to completely format the data on this device and start again but I'm unable to do so. I've tried everything on the forum nothing is working. The GUI erase button doesn't work, clear configuration nothing! I've gone to File > Advanced then unselected Builtin profiles, clicked "x" and it still doesn't work. I go back into Advanced and the Built-in profiles is still selected. There is no option for me to press OK after I unselected it. I have also tried forcing firmware update many times and the app just crashes. I have uninstalled all drivers and everything else related to this device, then reinstalled everything. Restarted the PC many times after reinstalling everything, and I'm still stuck with the original keys I mapped with no way to format them. What shall I do?

I'm using Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit and a Samsung remote control

Edited by fezz0