Flirc Forums

Skip App v0.9.72 Beta

Jilas671

6 hours ago, Jilas671 said:

Still having issues saving to OneDrive directories on Windows 11 Pro.  App just stops writes nothing to the logs or the file. (I did provide logs about this in a previous release).

I don’t know what this means. The app doesn’t save anything to one drive. How are you doing this?

With the export of the remote configuration.  Its a good way to share the configuration between machines.

What's odd is windows 10 is ok, doesn't mind you exporting to a OneDrive.  Likewise exporting on Windows 11, to a non OneDrive directory.  The worst part is how it just killed the application stone dead, without letting it write a log.  

25 minutes ago, Jilas671 said:

With the export of the remote configuration.  Its a good way to share the configuration between machines.

What's odd is windows 10 is ok, doesn't mind you exporting to a OneDrive.  Likewise exporting on Windows 11, to a non OneDrive directory.  The worst part is how it just killed the application stone dead, without letting it write a log.  

Ooooh. Okay. Will take a look. Thank you. 

Not sure this helps, but found this in the event viewer.... (I so wish this was a linux I hate the event viewer).

-----------
Faulting application name: SkipApp.exe, version: 0.9.72.0, time stamp: 0x642744b3
Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.22621.755, time stamp: 0x29c0c66b
Exception code: 0xc000027b
Fault offset: 0x000000000010c85e
Faulting process ID: 0x0x5678
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D967D31F6805F9
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\SkipApp_0.9.72.5855_x64__sddpyax1dmvqm\SkipApp.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\twinapi.appcore.dll
Report ID: 5bb5fc8c-2b02-468e-a874-b2fab81b64ba
Faulting package full name: SkipApp_0.9.72.5855_x64__sddpyax1dmvqm
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

-----------

If you can't reproduce the error let me know, and I'll try and dig a little deeper here