Flirc Forums

Keeps switching back to activity A

arden
Go to solution Solved by Nathan,

My remote seems to somewhat randomly switch back to activity A. I switch to activity B and at some point without me pressing any of the activity buttons it switches back to activity A. I would assume once I select an activity it should stay in that activity until I press another one shouldn’t it?

Currently I can reliably reproduce this by pressing activity B. Waiting until the light goes out and then pressing the LED button to light up the ring, this shows activity B as expected. Once the ring goes out if I press the LED button again it now lights up activity A instead.

• Solution
On 3/29/2023 at 5:17 AM, arden said:

My remote seems to somewhat randomly switch back to activity A. I switch to activity B and at some point without me pressing any of the activity buttons it switches back to activity A. I would assume once I select an activity it should stay in that activity until I press another one shouldn’t it?

Currently I can reliably reproduce this by pressing activity B. Waiting until the light goes out and then pressing the LED button to light up the ring, this shows activity B as expected. Once the ring goes out if I press the LED button again it now lights up activity A instead.

Have you upgraded to the most recent firmware? This should have been fixed in that one.