Flirc Forums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro and Chromecast support

Go to solution Solved by Nathan,

Hello,

First of all, I am very impressed with your level of support in these forums, and I am definitely looking forward to receiving my Skip 1S and Flirc USB!

I placed my order earlier today and I am fully expecting shipping to take some time since I am in Europe. In the meantime I wanted to check which devices were currently supported in the Skip App. My LG A1 will probably be supported without issue, but I could not seem to find my SVS Prime Wireless Pro in the list of devices. I am also not sure what to choose to be able to control my Chromecast with Google TV. It is controlled via HDMI CEC, so it might not be an issue at all once I set up my LG TV to work in the app. If I had a spare HDMI port I would be able to control the SVS Prime Wireless Pros via CEC as well, but at the moment I have to connect them via Toslink, which means that CEC is unavaliable.

If you are able to add support for the SVS Prime Wireless Pro I would be very grateful. Once I have received my package I will of course be more than happy to help, but at the moment I do not have any equipment to detect Pronto codes. I also could not find any information about the codes online.

Thank you very much in advance, and I completely understand if you are not able to deal with this immediately.

17 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Couldn't even find the SVS Pro in the Harmony remote list. Not to worry though. If you are getting a Flirc USB, we'll be able to use that to generate the codes, if we haven't implemented learning in the remote yet. 

Thank you very much, I will return when I have received my package!