Flirc Forums

Add functions to macros, that are not assigned to a button

taeb

Hi there

Is it possible to add a function of a device, which is not assigned to a button, to a macro?

Situation: In the power section I want to power on a device and then choose the output channel. I didn't succeed, because this function of choosing the output channel is not assigned to a button. Because all buttons have functions for an other device, I can't assign this function to a button.

2 hours ago, taeb said:

Hi there

Is it possible to add a function of a device, which is not assigned to a button, to a macro?

Situation: In the power section I want to power on a device and then choose the output channel. I didn't succeed, because this function of choosing the output channel is not assigned to a button. Because all buttons have functions for an other device, I can't assign this function to a button.

I'm not sure I understand, but the wizard does it's best to setup your activity. Once finished, you can click on the activity, and modify / edit your macro. Any button can be a macro as well.

CleanShot 2023-03-09 at 14.19.24.gif

• 2 weeks later...