Flirc Forums

T+A DAC 8 not in your list

Go to solution Solved by jason,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 3/25/2023 at 2:29 AM, taeb said:

Thank you for the fast answer. Before I test it: where do I put the file on macOS 12?

I just pushed this into the latest version. So no need to do anything with it. Just let us know if the codes work.

Thank you for integrating it!

Toggle Off works correct.

Toggle On  doesn't work.

All other commands work fundamentally: They select correct command.

But they are toggle commands, flipping back and forth. That's not yet working

Volume Up works: It seems, that it sends the command twice, so volume goes up in steps of 2.

Volume down doesn't work: it mutes the device.

2 minutes ago, taeb said:

Thank you for integrating it!

Toggle Off works correct.

Toggle On  doesn't work.

All other commands work fundamentally: They select correct command.

But they are toggle commands, flipping back and forth. That's not yet working

Volume Up works: It seems, that it sends the command twice, so volume goes up in steps of 2.

Volume down doesn't work: it mutes the device.

Awesome. Thanks for the for the feedback. Let me see if I can spot what’s going wrong 

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2023 at 12:52 AM, taeb said:

For almost 2 months I haven't heard from you. Can you correct the code please?

Thank you

One month was fucked because I was in the hospital for a week and needed to recover. Then I had to somehow manage to catch up on an already 7 day work week.

I know there were a few of your protocols we did together that was missing a few things. I'll now take a look at them this week. Sorry for the delay. I'm just one person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does the attached fix the volume down? 

The power button, make sure you have power toggle assigned to both 'on' and 'off' of the power button in the activity manager.

The toggle bit is not supported in pronto codes. I will need to manually do something, I don't have a timeline on this just yet. But please let me know if volume down works.

T+A DAC8.json

Hi Jason

I just tested the new .json file: Thank you!

The Volume works now.

The Power Toggle works not yet as it should.

What I found out: When I press the Power button once, it works. Pressing it the second time, it doesn't work. But it works if I press another button before pressing the Power button the second time. It seems to me, that the T+A needs something like a clearing to be able to work with the toggle command for the second time.

Thought about the toggle function in general: The Power button on the remote is divided in On and Off. Would it be possible to give this option to every button? This would solve the problem of flipping back and forth with other commands, as we have it for the T+A and maybe other devices. The second function of a button would only be executed, if there exists a command. If empty, the button works normal.

Looking forward to your answer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...