Flirc Forums

Unable to enable admin mode

nak0604

I have been trying to get admin mode enabled on the skip app but it doesn't seem to be working on windows 11. I have placed the config file you have floating around in multiple disscusions in the specified place %localappdata%\Packages\SkipApp_sddpyax1dmvqm\LocalState\ 

There is no wrench or panel to access it.

skip1.png

skipfile.png

54 minutes ago, nak0604 said:

I have been trying to get admin mode enabled on the skip app but it doesn't seem to be working on windows 11. I have placed the config file you have floating around in multiple disscusions in the specified place %localappdata%\Packages\SkipApp_sddpyax1dmvqm\LocalState\ 

There is no wrench or panel to access it.

skip1.png

skipfile.png

You have to restart the app

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LewisPattJr said:

The file location is different for the newer beta build.  Trying placing the config.json file here (at least for the 0.9.70 build):

• ...\AppData\Local\Packages\SkipApp_sddpyax1dmvqm\LocalState

The close and restart the software.

You do realize that is the same location that I put in right? Only difference is it looks different. Windows takes you to the exact same folder. Anyways, I just tested this and I can confirm after updating to 0.9.70 it is working now. 

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2023 at 9:39 PM, nak0604 said:

You do realize that is the same location that I put in right? Only difference is it looks different. Windows takes you to the exact same folder. Anyways, I just tested this and I can confirm after updating to 0.9.70 it is working now. 

Honestly, I completely glossed over that.  Sorry... I had just had the same problem and my brain just went 'ooh, ooh, I can help with that' and jumped into action.

Glad it's working now at least.

• Like 1